Symmetry Advanced Practitioner Certification
This is where you learn the algorithm behind the patent. If you want AlignSmart™ to be one of the main focuses in your treatment model, then this is the advanced course for you. This is a self-directed course that teaches you the comprehensive skills for implementing the AlignSmart™ system into your practice to change your business model.
You must be certified as a Symmetry Practitioner in order to take this course. The first objective of this course is a deep dive to expand your practitioner knowledge and help you to see a wide variety of clients. The second objective is to set you up for business success, providing you with the tools to get clients motivated and to keep them motivated.
Throughout this course you will learn:
- How the Symmetry algorithm that selects and sequences routines works.
- When and how to modify routines for individual clients
- How to build a sustainable and profitable postural alignment business.
- Sample case studies to demonstrate the application of the Symmetry system
- Learn how to not physically burn out and build a long-lasting practice
Patrick R. Mummy
Creator, Founder, CEO- Symmetry for Health
In 1997, Patrick founded Symmetry, understanding the importance of postural therapy. Soon after he realized that the missing link of most rehabilitation therapies was the lack of an objective, measurable way of analyzing, sequencing and implementing therapeutic exercises to effectively and efficiently free clients of chronic pain and to enhance physical performance. This patented system is formally known as Postural Alignment Technology™ using their unique software called AlignSmart™.